Don’t miss out on the latest developments!Click on the titles to see what’s new and to download the Drive Electric Long Island newsletter. You can also send us a message on our contact page to subscribe.
- Drive Electric State of EV Report Gets Newsday Coverage!
- (Download report here.)
- Become a Volunteer/ Join a Committee
- EV Batteries Lasting Longer Than Critics Claim
- Porsche Adding New EV SUV to Lineup
- Drive Electric Long Island Releases State of EVs on Long Island Report
- NY Auto Show – April in NYC
- Check out Our New Youtube Videos!
- North Hempstead Streamlines Process for Charger Installations
- Tesla to Open 7,500 of Its Superchargers to Other EVs
- Electric Vehicle Sales Top $1 Trillion
- Study: Electric Cars Improve Public Health
February 2023 Highlights
Drive Electric Long Island participates in the Electrify Expo at Nassau Coliseum, one of five Electrify Expos in cities around the U.S.
Drive Electric Gets Around!
Drive Electric Long Island has participated in several terrific events this past month – read all about it!
Coalition Receives Grant Support from Electrify America
- Utility EV Make Ready Programs
- Solid Power, backed by Ford and BMW, begins pilot production of innovative EV battery with longer range and quicker recharging
- 2023 Chevy Bolt EV: $6,000 price drop for lineup as GM aims to prioritize affordability
- Governor Hochul Announces New Online Resource Center
Local Rebates and Incentives
Learn about the many benefits of driving an electric car for both the you and Long Island!
Take advantage of all the tax incentives and rebates available for electric vehicles and charging stations. There’s never been a better time to buy electric!
Join us at a Ride and Drive or Electric Vehicle Showcase near you!
There are many resources available to help you decide if an electric car is right for you!