EV Charging for Multi-Unit Dwellings Webinar
September 21, 2023
With Rosemary Mascali - Chair, Drive Electric Long Island Outreach Committee
Learn about the options, benefits, incentives and funding opportunities to provide electric vehicle charging options for residents of condos, coops and rental apartments on Long Island.
Visit these resources to learn more about electric vehicles, available incentives and charging options.
- PSEG-Long Island Electric Vehicle page
- Compare Electric Cars and Plug-in Hybrids by Features, Price, Range | https://plugstar.com/
- Tax credits and rebates | https://www.nyserda.ny.gov/All-Programs/Programs/Drive-Clean-Rebate/How-it-Works
- Convenient charging options | https://www.nyserda.ny.gov/All-Programs/Programs/Drive-Clean-Rebate/Charging-Options
- US Department of Energy (DOE) Alternative Fuels Data Center (AFDC) – Alternative Fuels Station Locator | https://afdc.energy.gov/stations/#/find/nearest?fuel=ELEC
- US Department of Energy (DOE) Alternative Fuels Data Center (AFDC) – Electricity | https://afdc.energy.gov/fuels/electricity.html
- PSEG EV Calculator | Calculate the impact to your electric bill depending on the EV model and amount you drive, and see your expected savings over gas.
Mission Electric is a one-stop shop for learning about electric vehicles (EVs), their benefits for the environment and available funding as a New York resident.
PSEG – A comprehensive study of the opportunities and potential impact of widespread vehicle electrification on Long Island
Our Mission Statement and Vision
Learn about the many benefits of driving an electric car for both the you and Long Island!
Take advantage of all the tax incentives and rebates available for electric vehicles and charging stations. There’s never been a better time to buy electric!
Join us at a Ride and Drive or Electric Vehicle Showcase near you!